I’ve been meaning to write about this for some time but Seth Godin beat me to it with his post, Marketer of the year 2007. Seth says it’s tie between Barack Obama and Ron Paul.
I disagree, Ron Paul is absolutely the undisputed winner.
Let’s look at the facts.
- He raised $4+ Million Dollars in one day
- Raised $6+ Million Dollars on another day
- Raised nearly $20+ Million Dollars in the 4th quarter of 2007
- Just in the past month there has been over 82,000 blog posts about him, according to Google.
- According to YouTube, there are 81,900 videos about him currently probably more by the time you read this.
- He has built a following which surpasses anything I’ve personally seen on the Internet.
- His hundreds of thousands of followers are fanatical to say the least.
- His online campaign puts any Internet Market to shame.
I’m not posting this to be political. I’ld much rather keep my political beliefs to myself.
I do want you to understand how much power the Internet truly has if you can harness just a small portion of it as Ron Paul’s campaign has done exquisitely.
One of the key points to understand and I think A.L. Williams stated, “You Must Have A Crusade”. I couldn’t agree more about your business and certainly your life.
No matter if Ron Paul wins or not, he has certainly proven the Power of The Internet is nothing to be taken lightly.