We are so glad you have decided to join us for this exciting Attainment Event experience.
By the time you leave you will have learned how to grow a successful online business by driving loads of targeted, eager-to-buy traffic to your website, and repeat the process many times. There’s no other class like this! Below please find details regarding the weekend…
Dates, Transportation, and Lodging
Each student is responsible for their own flight or travel arrangements to RDU airport in Raleigh, NC. We recommend you arrive on Thursday, June 21st, 2012, and do not leave until Monday, June 25th (you will need to send us your flight information ASAP so we can book your local transportation).
/* We will have you picked up at the airport and driven to the Candlewood Suites Wake Forest, where we will pay for up to four (4) nights in one of their fully equipped Studio Suites. Click here for more information on the hotel and it’s amenities. */ ?>
- We will have you picked up at the airport and driven to your hotel, where we will pay for up to four (4) nights for your room.
- We will pick you up each morning at 9 AM and get you settled into Attainment Event by 9:30 AM.
- Each day we will provide lunches and snacks as well as coffee and drinks throughout the day.
- You will be taken back to your hotel each evening at around 5pm or 6pm to start on your homework and rest up for the next day.
- On Sunday night, we will take everyone out for a celebratory dinner to congratulate you for your hard work, and say goodbye to new friends.
- On Monday, we will have you driven to the airport in time to make your flight.
This will be a jam packed weekend of work, so rest up and get ready to learn!
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]