You Are Now Registered
Thank you for registering for this exciting event. Your seat for PersuasionX, Armand Morin’s intensive speaker training event, to be held in Las Vegas, Neveda on July 22-24, 2011, is now officially reserved. Event details are below. Please write these down as they are important…
Event Dates and Times
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Registration (Event Check-in)
- The event begins at 9:00 AM each morning sharp, and will go until 5:00 PM each evening. We may go over that time, depending on the topic. We strongly recommend you do not make any dinner reservations or other plans until later in the evening.
- To avoid disruptions, travel delays, and the possibility of missing out on your important education, we suggest you arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada the day before the event, which is Thursday, July 21, 2011.
- You will find many of our attendees socializing all over the hotel.
- Remember, the program starts bright and early with event check-in at 8:00 AM on Friday morning. The event ends on Sunday at 5:00 PM. We always suggest that you leave the following day (that is, on Monday) so you can stay and network after.
Event Location and Hotel
The Event Is Being Held Here
RedRock Resort and Casino
11011 West Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Tel: (702) 797-7777
You will receive your room registration link in the email that was sent immediately upon successful registration for this event.
Do’s and Dont’s
- Recording of the event is strictly prohibited.
- Please turn off or silence your cell phones or personal digital devices.
- You may bring your laptop computer, but you are prohibited from plugging it into any of the meeting room’s power outlets during the event.
- Bring pens and paper, and be prepared for writer’s cramp.
- Dress is comfortable (from business casual to casual). However, the room may be chilly, so you may want to bring a sweater just in case.
- Don’t forget your business cards, as this is a huge networking opportunity.
Are You a Paid Attendee?
If you are a paid attendee, you may bring one guest at no charge as your purchase includes two tickets. However, your guest must register (RSVP) for this event, or else they will not able to get in. This event is for registered attendees only. If you have a guest already, check your email for the link to register them. If you are a guest, then welcome! We look forward to seeing you at the event as well.